Vision Assessment: Available through the Lighthouse for the Blind at www.lighthouse.org.
- Lighthouse for the blind near vision screener for screening near vision for written material.
- Early Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy Study Acuity measure for distance visual acuity.
- Snellen Chart for distance visual acuity.
- Pelli-Robson Contrast Sensivity Chart.
- Optometric Exam
- Ophthalmogical Exam
- Hearing handicap in the Elderly-Screen
- Hand-Held audiometer
- Portable Audiometer with noise reduction earphones
- Scent bottles: Available in 4 bottle test (peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, and wintergreen) or there is a research test of smell function UPSIT: the University of Pennsylvania Smell Identification Test which is a standardized encapsulated 40 odor test (Gibberd, Feher, Sidey, and Wierzbicki, 2004).
- Taste bottles for bitter, sweet, salty
- Tuning Fork to assess vibratory sensation
- Mono filament test to assess peripheral neuropathy.
Last updated - February 2005