Your source for evidence based and authoritative information about nursing care of older adults.
ConsultGeriRN.org is the evidence-based geriatric clinical nursing website of The Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing, at New York University's College of Nursing. Endorsed by the National Gerontological Nursing Association (NGNA), the American Association for Long Term Care Nursing (AALTCN), The National Association Directors of Nursing Administration in Long Term Care (NADONA), and others. Read More...
ConsultGeriRN.org is funded in part by a grant from The Atlantic Philanthropies (USA) Inc. and The John A. Hartford Foundation.
What you will find on ConsultGeriRN:
- Geriatric protocols, evidence-based for managing over 30 common geriatric syndromes and conditions
- Linkage to 55 specialty nursing associations’ offerings in geriatric care and to national geriatric web-sites
- The Try This Assessment series with 30 nationally recommended instruments for use with older adults
- Hospital competencies for older adults for use in nurse orientation and evaluation
- Opportunities to acquire continuing education contact hours and much more!